JKSSB Selection List Released for Inspector Positions in Finance Department

The Finance Department has released the provisional selection list for the posts of Inspector, under Item No. 117 (UT cadre), as advertised through Notification No. 04 of 2020 dated 16.12.2020. This announcement comes after a meticulous process of recruitment and evaluation, ensuring adherence to the prescribed criteria.

The journey towards finalizing this selection list commenced with a requisition from the Finance Department, forwarded via Indent No. FD/Coord/08/2020 dated 20.11.2020, seeking direct recruitment for 18 Inspector positions. Subsequently, the positions were advertised, attracting candidates from diverse backgrounds and experiences.

The selection criteria, as outlined, emphasized the importance of a written test and a viva voce interview. The written test carried 80% weightage, while the viva voce interview accounted for the remaining 20%. This balanced approach aimed to assess candidates comprehensively, evaluating both their theoretical knowledge and practical skills.

>> JKSSB Veterinary Pharmacist Result PDF 2024, Download Link here

The process unfolded with the written examination conducted by the JKSSB on 17.03.2024, followed by the verification of documents and interviews of shortlisted candidates. The Interview Panel was meticulously constituted to ensure fairness and transparency throughout the evaluation process.

After careful deliberation, the Selection Committee finalized the Provisional Selection List based on candidates’ performance in both the written test and interview. This list, subject to potential legal challenges and pending inquiries, marks a significant milestone in the recruitment process.

Candidates who find their names on the Provisional Selection List are encouraged to review the document thoroughly. Any grievances or discrepancies should be promptly communicated through the provided email address within the stipulated timeframe. It’s essential for candidates to include comprehensive details in their representation, facilitating swift resolution and maintaining transparency in the process.

However, it’s crucial to note that inclusion in the Provisional Selection List does not guarantee final selection. The process remains subject to the outcome of pending legal matters and inquiries, ensuring the integrity and fairness of the recruitment process.